The Morris Hills Regional District and the Staff Development Steering Committee are dedicated to planning and providing quality programs to foster professional growth and change in order to meet the needs of the future. We are proud to offer you the latest innovative techniques and strategies to enhance your teaching and learning. We hope that these classes will motivate you as you continue on your path of lifelong learning.
Please remember it is your responsibility to schedule your workshop attendance & substitute needs in AESOP.
Click to view:
Adult School Option for Staff Development
- Do you want to increase your expertise, but find you are unable to attend a workshop after school?
- Review the courses offered by the Morris Hills Adult School.
- Submit a conference form and completed registration form to the Assistant Superintendent.
- If approved, Staff Development will pay your tuition.
- However, no payment or credit hours are awarded for Adult School courses.