MHRD Hall of Fame committee is no longer active.
The Morris Hills Regional District has been serving the community since 1953. A committee of teachers, administrators, and community members have come together to recognize the many individuals who once walked the halls of Morris Hills and Morris Knolls High Schools and have gone on to make significant contributions to their community. In an effort to honor past graduates and faculty members who have made Morris Hills Regional District proud in the areas of leadership, service, and integrity, the idea of a Morris Hills Regional District Hall of Fame was created.
Criteria for Nomination
- The person was a role model during and after high school.
- The person has achieved personal success in his/her life.
- The person has achieved success in his/her community.
- The person has achieved success in his/her occupation.
- At least 10 years have passed since the person graduated from Morris Hills Regional District.
- The faculty/staff member must have worked at least 10 years in the district and has since retired.