The Central office is adjacent to Morris Knolls High School. Here you can find the Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Director of Human Resources, and the Business Administrator. The Board of Education holds its meeting in this location. This is also home to the School of Adult and Continuing Education.
- Whether you're heading East or West on I-80, take Exit 37 & make a Right onto Rt. 513 at the end of the ramp.
- Make a Left onto Union St. (across from Mobil Gas Station). Stay Right at the fork on Union.
- Go to Stop sign and make a Left onto Main St.
- Make your 1st Right onto Franklin Ave. Take Franklin Ave. straight through the traffic light.
- Make your 1st Left onto Knoll Dr. (about ¼ mile).
FROM RT. 46 (East of Rockaway):
- Take Rt. 46 West through Denville. Go approximately 2 miles to the Boston Market on the right.
- Make a Left onto Franklin Ave at the light.
- Make your 2nd Left onto Knoll Dr. (about ¼ mile).
FROM RT. 46 (West of Rockaway):
- Take Rt. 46 East through Dover. Pass the Shoprite & Stewarts Rootbeer Stand on the right.
- At the 3rd light past Stewarts, (Hess & Shell stations on the corners) make a Right onto Franklin Ave.
- Take your 2nd Left onto Knoll Dr. (about ¼ mile). The school is at the end of the street.
FROM RT. 10 West:
- Take Rt. 10 to Franklin Rd. Exit (Exxon station on corner). Go to Stop sign, make a Left onto Franklin Ave.
- Take Franklin Ave. to Knoll Drive (2nd Left).
FROM I-287 NJ TURNPIKE-GARDEN STATE PARKWAY:
Take I-287 North to Rt. 10 West (Exit 39) & follow directions above.